Thursday, January 17, 2013

Uneventful week, well, for me maybe...

Not to much happened last week. Usual playing with the weather, waiting to dive. Finished a solo student who left for Sydney Australia on vacation. Now he gets to dive the Great Barrier Reef!! Score +1 karma point for me!!




Took some surface photos on Tuesday around Oyama Port. A little shack where they serve some delicious bento...and have a plethora of cats. I'll be returning there for another shoot to document the street-art (grafitti). The local government seems to have gotten funds to paint over everything very recently, so I've been trying to capture it before it is 'corrected'.

The new camera is making me picky about my underwater camera. The last few weeks I've been having strobe/flash issues. Things are washed out, double exposed, underexposed....not exposed. It's frustrating considering how difficult it is in the first place to capture some of these images.


The 'business end'
Took a moment to catch the last of the Sunabe Seawall that I had failed to shoot after we first arrived here. Still, it's rather timely considering 'progress' is being made. There will be a full publication of the seawall eventually, I have all the old street-art before one section was completely renovated.

'New' seawall on the right
The most popular beginner entry point for scuba

Can't wait to see the final results, I'll be shooting this site during construction, so stay tuned!!

Remember:
Take out the trash, and leave only bubbles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment